"Fluffy redefined"

[JR]

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.warpt.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I adore my cats, but this one never really gave me any photo opportunities... she's stubborn and hates the camera. I composed this one while she was laying on the bed... I wanted to clone out the frame behind her, but it's part of the wall... and it acts like a "frame within a frame", which according to some people plays a neat role in the shot. I left it without much PP, all I did was correct her eyes which were a bit flushed.

The first comment I got was: "wow, what a fluffy cat".

chamoune.jpg

Be harsh. Does the crop work?

That cat need some shaving done. Shave it all!

It's really really noisy.

It's really really noisy.
Nothin' I can do about that, though. ISO was at 200... any lower and you get blurry (she doesn't stay put! ;)) any higher, you get an unusable image. I hate my camera.

PS: Noisy, grainy? Doesn't seem very noisy for me... except near the white frame.

I don't think I like the frame in bg, but fluffy cat is cute!

The noise (which is only noticable in the background and not in the subject) may be objectionable to some. IMO, the background, especially the frame is obtrusive and demands too much attention from the subject. If the frame and the wall is your main interest, then ditch the cat. If the cat is the intended subject (which I think it is or should be) then make the background go away. Lovely cat, by the way. beautiful eyes.

PS: WOW! What a fluffy cat!

The noise (which is only noticable in the background and not in the subject) may be objectionable to some. IMO, the background, especially the frame is obtrusive and demands too much attention from the subject. If the frame and the wall is your main interest, then ditch the cat. If the cat is the intended subject (which I think it is or should be) then make the background go away. Lovely cat, by the way. beautiful eyes.

PS: WOW! What a fluffy cat!
Thanks, I will see about cloning out the frame... unless somebody offers their help, of course ;)

Cheers :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back