jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #1 C&C welcome and appreciated in all shapes and sizes.
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #2 Want to really like the first shot, but the fly isn't exposed as nicely as it is in the second. Nice subject/composition/etc
Want to really like the first shot, but the fly isn't exposed as nicely as it is in the second. Nice subject/composition/etc
jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Geaux said: Want to really like the first shot, but the fly isn't exposed as nicely as it is in the second. Nice subject/composition/etc Click to expand... Thank you. How many stops do you think the first one is underexposed?
Geaux said: Want to really like the first shot, but the fly isn't exposed as nicely as it is in the second. Nice subject/composition/etc Click to expand... Thank you. How many stops do you think the first one is underexposed?
J_T TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2012 Messages 174 Reaction score 12 Location Behind you. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #4 Nice pictures. I like the first one better.
jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Anyone else? I was kinda looking forward to a harsh critique... I would like to improve. These pictures just don't have the oomph that I want haha Maybe a different perspective?
Anyone else? I was kinda looking forward to a harsh critique... I would like to improve. These pictures just don't have the oomph that I want haha Maybe a different perspective?
cornetlord TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 51 Reaction score 9 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 #6 Personally I like the sharpness of the water in the first one...that is right where my eyes went to...in the second I do like the exposure of the fly better as well.
Personally I like the sharpness of the water in the first one...that is right where my eyes went to...in the second I do like the exposure of the fly better as well.