PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I put together a DIY snoot for my on board flash and old 50mm mounted with my FD to EOS converter.
This is a fairly heavy crop but one of the best of the bunch
I think my biggest issue with the lighting is it is still a little too harsh, perhaps a little thicker material for more diffusion. using two layers of paper towels now.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

This is a fairly heavy crop but one of the best of the bunch
I think my biggest issue with the lighting is it is still a little too harsh, perhaps a little thicker material for more diffusion. using two layers of paper towels now.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!



