Flying birdies from today(Sorry pic heavy again)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It doesn't count when you can out shoot us mere mortals with a magnifying glass and a cardboard tube lol

But these are still nice ;)

Excellent captures - well taken.

Very difficult to pick just one, but I think I'll go with the 1st.

Excellent as usual......

Wonderful ... absolutely wonderful. IQ wise how does the Canon and lens(es) compare to Nikon? You're still new to the system. I suspect your keeper rate will get higher as a harmonize with the 7D.

PS- #2 is amazing.

Wonderful ... absolutely wonderful. IQ wise how does the Canon and lens(es) compare to Nikon? You're still new to the system. I suspect your keeper rate will get higher as a harmonize with the 7D.
PS- #2 is amazing.
The D7100 and 300 F4 seems to produce sharper images. I'm not 100% sure I have the fine tune spot on yet. The AF system in the 7Dm2 is very complex. The more I use it the more it is growing on me. Of course keeper rate is high on raptors in egrets. I have really been pushing it on the smaller birds which I think the Nikon may actually miss more...

1, 2, 4 Sweetness!

The sharpness stuff in D7100 could be the lack of AA filter (maybe).

I've had the 7dmii for 7 months - still tinkering with settings. I just did micro adjustments about a month ago for the first time and look forward to doing it again with proper focal length/sensor/target distance etc. Pretty weird to go 6 months taking thousands of shots with uncalibrated equipment.
No wonder my stuff still looks the same as the first pictures I posted from Southern California near the beach :icon_salut: Can you say ROOKIE? :tapedshut:

If you haven't already, definitely make use of C1, C2, C3 to dial in specific starting points/settings that you can switch to on the fly. I don't think you've missed a beat. Still killing it!

Could be the no AA filter,My Pentax K-3 is real sharp,noticeably sharper then my Canon 6D.If I shot jpegs with the sharpening all the way up on the 6D it would be sharp but If turn up the sharpening on the k-3 much more then defaults+1 it causes halos.Even with kit glass.

These all look real sharp to me,everyone of them look great.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back