What's new

Flying Fingers

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
This was hard to set up and shoot... so the composition is crap. I'll reshoot it sometime though, because I like the idea.

 
I like the idea, I think you'd benifit from a bit faster exposure, so you could keep some definition in the hand.
 
lol thanks... I'm using a camera that literally doesn't let me manually set anything. So what I'd REALLY benefit from would be a new camera.
 
Wow, thats creepy, I took a pic a long time ago that looks alot like this, of course yours is better cuz you took it lol. I like this shot though, nice and crisp. Is that a towel around your neck?

coreyguitar.jpg


-Joe
 
Yes, I always wear a towel around my neck when I play the guitar.




...no, actually that's my shirt. lol. It's a thick textured material, and that's the pocket flab sticking over the guitar. No matter how much I iron it, those flaps refuse to stay down!

And thanks Joe :p
 
I like it, look forward to seeing your next go :thumbup:
Out of interest what make of guitar is that ?
 
Ajax said:
I like it, look forward to seeing your next go :thumbup:
Out of interest what make of guitar is that ?

That would be my beloved 27 year old Epiphone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom