FNG here.

ducktapehero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I don't really know where to begin so I reckon I'll say a bit about myself. I'm 33 years old, married with a 4 month old son. My wife and I have been working for ourselves on and off for the last couple of years.

Anyways, I've always been interested in photography but was usually too busy in my life to actually worry about it. Well now I'm older and more settled down and I'm ready to start being serious.

I know exactly NOTHING about doing this seriously and need help. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'd love to talk to some local photographers and learn. Anyone near Springfield Mo? Thanks for your time.

Welcome to TPF.
Try checking out this Forum
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31
and the meet-up sub-forum in there. Post your location and ask or maybe organise a meet-up.
If you have questions then you could start off in General Q&A. The best advice I can give is to browse for a while or use the search facility.
There is a lot of info on the board and you are not the first beginner to pass this way.
There is quite a lot of stuff in the stickies, too.
Ask all the questions you want - we will try to help as much as we can.

Welcome to TPF.

FNG! :biglaugh: I love that term. Anyways, welcome :cheer: You'll learn alot here, so have fun and don't be afraid to ask dumb questions! We've all asked them at one point or another. Good luck! :salute:

photo gal said:
Dangit, I don't know that term FNG! Boy my imagination is soaring now thank you very much! Anyway welcome to the Forums!!! : )

FYI: F-ing new guy :D

Most reactions

Back