What's new

Foamy splash CC welcome

It would be better if you have a HSS flash to delay the duration of water :D
 
It looks just about right to me! When moving water is photographed at realllllly brief durations, it often looks, well, weird, for lack of a better word.
 
It looks just about right to me! When moving water is photographed at realllllly brief durations, it often looks, well, weird, for lack of a better word.
Thanks I always go back and forth. If I shot it at 1600 I would be asking if it might have been better at 1000. Not that I can re-do the exact shot anyway.
 
This is weird and fascinating to look at. Nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom