What's new

Foamy

-B-

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
socal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4378507632_d29beff01a_b.jpg


C&C welcome.
 
That is so cool. I didn't even know the ocean water did that. Can you tell I'm a desert rat? :lmao:

I really like this pic but the sun is overexposed IMO. Given that the sun was so close to the horizon, I think this would have been better to keep the sun out of the frame and attempt to get more of the colored sky.

Could be wrong though. Would like to see what others say.
 
well i think if the exposure wouldve been less then the shadows wouldnt have showed up so well in the foam... i like it tho... a little post processing should help you accent the sky a little more on the right side instead of just having a bright area...

that's what i would do... im sure others will be inclined to jump in
 
Thats a realy nice photo but i would have put the sun on the right of the photo and ried to get in as mch of the colour in the sky from the left as possible. The colours look much nicer than the bright sunset.
 
Thanks for all the comments. I see what you guys are saying. However, I think if I had moved over a bit to leave the sun out I would not have gotten as much reflections of the sun in the water and the shadows in the foam might not be as dramatic.
 
This image reminds me of beer. Nice shot.
 
Others more knowledgeable than myself have already mentioned the sun bit so I don't have anything to add there. Otherwise I like how the foam comes nearly up to the edge of the frame...as if you could reach out and touch it. I never knew the water did that either...

For a second from the title I thought this might be a photo of a squirrel.
 
i smell an upcoming hdr pic??????????
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom