Fog - "clear" sign of autumn ;-)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Early this morning I had the same idea as deveel had: I went out to take some photos of the foggy autumn morning that we had all over North Germany. Unlike him, I totally missed the partial eclipse of the sun (bummer!), but well. Here are some photos for you to enjoy (hopefully):

Rahmen_Wchterbaum1.jpg

(Do you recognise this one? cf: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28985)

Rahmen_bewachteBume2.jpg

Rahmen_bewachteBume1.jpg

Rahmen_Wchterbaum2.jpg

Rahmen_Spinnenweb.jpg

Rahmen_Tautropfen.jpg

Rahmen_Khe1.jpg

Well, yes, it's autumn when the cows become barely visible......

Rahmen_Khe2.jpg

These were some very friendly cows and I will prepare a cow-collage for the Snapshot section "starring" some of these ;). So watch out for those :D.

And if you would want to see some more autumn-fog photos, there are more ;).

Finally .... :) I was waiting the whole day. Great pictures LaFoto! I especially love #1 and #6. You should go more often to that place where you took #1 (and the other earlier photo) and make some collage or exhibit of how this spot changes ... it's a great place. And as for #6 .... I think I should go on another walk and take such great images. But all of these are great.

Hmmmm the frames look somehow familiar to me .... (just kidding)

You don't mean to say the frames have "AIRIC" all over them, eh? ;) ;) ;)

('cause I know they do.......... :D )

Thank you so much for your reply.
My access to my own computer was kind of limited, what with the kids not having been to school today... Sorry to have therefore made you wait.

Great pictures, LaFoto! I love #5 & #6!

I think these may definately be my favorite photo's you've taken that I have seen so far! Great stuff ;)

BTW, You Have Mail ;)

love them all! especially 2,5 and 6.
(is it really autumn over there? :confused: )

laura

Fantastic shots corinna! :D :thumbup:
Love the composition on the second one; very ethereal feel to it and the first.
Also love the spider web and the close up of the drops.
Keep shooting like this...so good, so nice. :mrgreen:

Excellent shots Corinna love them all! - My fav is the 2nd one, I love the composition and the feel of it. I like the cows as well but in the fog not as close as your snapshot section shots. :lmao:

Wonderful shots! #1 is my favorite and I too would love to see more of this location.

1, 5, and 6 = the ****. (can i say that?):meh:

-edit, aparently not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back