What's new

Fog in The morning , Beach in the afternoon

I like the moody look of the first one. Why b&w on the second?
 
Really like the processing of the second shot. Crisp, clean and nice tones.
 
Thanks folks. I'm thinking the fog might just be a wall hanger. I squarepeg I went bw on the kayak one because the color version was just blah to me. It really didn't say anything to me in color, quite boring actually. Thanks!!
 
Manny, do you have a version of #2 without figures in it? I really like the horizontal bands.

Oh, also level it.
 
Manny, do you have a version of #2 without figures in it? I really like the horizontal bands.

Oh, also level it.

Designer ,

I do not have one without the two guys . I can send you the raw file and you can try and remove them if you want .
 
really like the first shot. do you have a version in portrait? I agree, the beach in b/w doesn't do it for me. I bet that fog shot could be great in B/W as well. congrats on a great shot!
 
Took these about 4 miles from each other ! LOL. Don't like the weather here in Florida ? just wait 5 min . :)

The fog one is definitely my favorite; nicely done. But I must say, I'd rather BE where that second shot was taken. :D

I feel ya on the weather thing. Yesterday morning, I woke up to nearly an inch of snow (which was a COMPLETE surprise, to me AND the weatherman, evidently). Had to scrape all that snow along with a layer of ice (because the snow evidently started as sleet) off my car before leaving for church that morning.
By the time I left for evening church at about 4:45 p.m., I drove to church with the top down on my convertible! CRAZY weather.
This week, it's supposed to get to nearly 70 degrees by Thursday, then thunderstorms. Someone said the 10-day forecast has more cold and snow in it...
 
These are great!
 
Nice pics. Second seems level until I notice the Horizon leaning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom