P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2008 #1 Taken this morning on the way to work:
S Scott 8 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Nov 26, 2008 #2 Great shots, I like the 4th on the most. In the first one the sun breaks up the peaceful feeling the water gives.
Great shots, I like the 4th on the most. In the first one the sun breaks up the peaceful feeling the water gives.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 27, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 The atmosphere captured is beautiful in all! I really like the second myself, though the circle of ripples in the first is a definitely plus there. The colours in the last are very pretty, too! That thin layer of dense fog is quite something!
The atmosphere captured is beautiful in all! I really like the second myself, though the circle of ripples in the first is a definitely plus there. The colours in the last are very pretty, too! That thin layer of dense fog is quite something!