What's new

Foggy day in the country

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
1.
country_fence.jpg


2.
broken_fence.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
nice pictures....must have been cool and cold. :thumbup:
 
I really the black and white..
 
scoob said:
nice pictures....must have been cool and cold. :thumbup:

Nah it was actually quite mild, maybe -3c or -4c. Maybe thats cold for a Virginian but not here in Canuckia:D . I was actually afraid my igloo was going to melt.;)

-Joe
 
Both are attractive, and I am most attracted by the first, the contrast between fence and hazy background because of the fog - and you could have taken these photos right here where I live! This is what my eyes see every day! (Apart from the fence, that one is a little different from ours and thus gives away that these photos were taken elsewhere).
 
The second version is my preference...tho I must say they are both well composed.
 
man, i would so love to be standing there right now...so quiet..so peaceful... just great shots on both...

love the first one best!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom