Foggy day

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was a very cold day today, resulted in thick fog.

C&C appreciated, as well as tips for B&W post-processing.

foggy-day.jpg

Looks like you no longer need any more tips for B&W post processing, I think. Any more contrast and the foggy aspect becomes unnatural, and I take it you go for a natural, albeit black and white look? It is THIS grey (here too, all day long!), there are not many contrasts THERE these days. (We have the same weather, save the hoar frost during the day, though we have that, too, in the early mornings).

Looks like you no longer need any more tips for B&W post processing, I think.

I agree completely. I think it looks great as is.

Nicely done Ernie.

I really like the leading lines of the curving path through the depth of the photo. The tree tops also seems to compliment the curve. Had I not followed the path to its end, I may not have noticed the symmetry of the fence posts going off in opposite directions.

Conversion to B&W is very good. I feel the cold.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey, i also was out in the fog... what an awesome morning it was. Thats a awesome shot, i cant wait for the next foggy morning, hopefully tomorrow :D.

Looks like you no longer need any more tips for B&W post processing, I think. It is THIS grey
Thanks. Just trying to get other people's ideas about B&W post-processing, there's always stuff to learn.

And yes it was that grey that day, couldn't see anything anymore after 100 meters. Freezing too.

hey, ernster, this is fantastic. the windiness and the fogginess.

I love it..

It almost looks infrared. I like it very much.

Hi, im newbie in both photography and this forum. :hail:
I can see very nice shot done here.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back