What's new

Foggy Sentry

Chris, you sure that's a crow? Just doesn't seem to have a crow's profile or size. As for my earlier comment, to my eye, adding another 25% along the top and right would put the tree to "reach" into the fog, and would take the bird away from the center.
 
Really nice...but...I would like it even more if it was tilted
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
I'll play with some more dad space on it tonight (and I'll try tilting it, but don't tell anyone!) lol
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
So after some consideration, this is where I wound up... thoughts?

Foggy%20Day%20-%20072%20rev2.jpg
 
I like it more, but I'm biased. I gave the advice that it needs more space. So it would be kinda stupid for me to say I was wrong, wouldn't it? That aside, I still like it. The trees reach into the grey fog... The other way you saw the trees and the fog was literlly in the background - here it "participates" more.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
Yup I agree. Thanks for the insights pgriz!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom