What's new

Foggy Sentry

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Foggy%20Day%20-%20072.jpg


c/c welcome if desired.
 
Can anyone here help me decide on a new Camera? I have a Nikon Coolpix P500. Wan't to upgrade to Nikon P510 or Canon HS50SX (the new one). Can't decide.
 
Hei, Garg; you should ask that in an appropriate thread; it is improper to put it in someone else's thread especially without commenting on the post.
 
Needs more fog around the sentry. I think your other picture has the "fog" down pat. This one, in my opinion, needs more space and more fogginess...
 
Hei, Garg; you should ask that in an appropriate thread; it is improper to put it in someone else's thread especially without commenting on the post.


Sorry, never realised that it was an ongoing thread. Sorry once again
 
Great silhouette, I like how the tree limbs cross the frame in a uniform direction and the bird is facing the same way. It's almost like the tree is creeping across the frame with the bird leading the way. I probably would have called it 'Deathwatch' since it looks like a crow/raven and they are usually associated with death.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Looks very foreboding!

That's what I was going for, so glad you got that from it. :)

Needs more fog around the sentry. I think your other picture has the "fog" down pat. This one, in my opinion, needs more space and more fogginess...

Interesting. The original actually has a lot more dead space but I was concerned it might be too much.

Love it! Just really well done!

Thanks!

Wonderful!!!!

Thanks, man!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Just a minor bump. :)
 
I think this is great

Personally, I think the crop works.

I'd be tempted to work on removing the last couple of remaining areas of detail of the tree bark (make it a true silhouette).

S
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom