What's new

Fogo Island Ice Storm

camperbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
20
Location
Fogo Island, Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been quite a while since I posted any Fogo Island images on any forum; (first time for this forum!) the weather has been terribly dreary, plus lots of sick days. Anyway, I took a few today of the ice storm that we had yesterday, and thought I would share.

All shot hand-held with my Sony Alpha and trusty old Minolta Maxxum 100-200mm F4.5 lens.

The sparrow was taken through my dirty living room window, as was the ice shot with the fishing stage background. For the last one I actually stepped outside!!

Glen
FocusOnNewfoundland.com


DSC01797aa1000pix.jpg




DSC01773a1000pix.jpg




DSC01762a1000pix.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom