manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #1 One last cemetary angel from me for the day. C&C welcome if so desired.
camz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 285 Location Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #2 Chris glad to see you around these parts again . Very good bokeh on this shot. The shadows on her face actually compliment as if she was mourning. Very artistic and dramatic compared to your others..I like it.
Chris glad to see you around these parts again . Very good bokeh on this shot. The shadows on her face actually compliment as if she was mourning. Very artistic and dramatic compared to your others..I like it.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Thanks, camz! Glad you see something in it. There's no question that taking pictures of these ladies is challenging. Glad to see you here, too, but I'd rather see you over there.
Thanks, camz! Glad you see something in it. There's no question that taking pictures of these ladies is challenging. Glad to see you here, too, but I'd rather see you over there.
camz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 285 Location Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #4 manaheim said: Thanks, camz! Glad you see something in it. There's no question that taking pictures of these ladies is challenging. Glad to see you here, too, but I'd rather see you over there. Click to expand... Ok guaranteed I'll show face this week :thumbup:
manaheim said: Thanks, camz! Glad you see something in it. There's no question that taking pictures of these ladies is challenging. Glad to see you here, too, but I'd rather see you over there. Click to expand... Ok guaranteed I'll show face this week :thumbup: