terri46 18 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,834 Reaction score 9,626 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 5, 2010 Admin 🛠️ #2 I've moved this thread to the General Gallery, since these images aren't Alternative Photography. Thanks!
I've moved this thread to the General Gallery, since these images aren't Alternative Photography. Thanks!
X xiaoxuetong TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Aug 9, 2010 #3 i love the bird!
shaunly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 6 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2010 #4 I think these portraits will look much better in B&W
shaunly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 6 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2010 #5 I like the emotion and composition of #2. Just wish the eyes were in focus rather than his hat.