What's new

food chain

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6_by_D3sh1.jpg
 
wow. powerful.
A middle aged woman who could skip a hamburger, and a guy who hasn't had a hamburger that good in years.
The world is a weird place.
 
Nice pic.
You're quite new here on these forums right? Seen some of your threads (and pictures), must say I've been impressed with all of them. (Not that I'm a reference, but still).
You seem to have a thing with beggars :)
 
WOW! Very powerful photo. I hope its staged although I assume it isn't.
 
Great shot! IMHO, I don't think that I could eat where she is, at least without getting two and sharing.
 
its a great shot!

....is that just some guy sleeping on the sidewalk again?!?!?

:wink:
 
No comments... me speechless ***** 5 stars
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom