What's new

Foosball

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for date, these were taken with the wifes Canon G15 and she likes to have date on her pictures.

IMG_0258_zps397d691b.jpg


IMG_0259_zps6c98720e.jpg


IMG_0260_zpsa489b431.jpg
 
Foosball? We call this "ice hockey" where I come from. More accurately, "dome hockey." ;)

Sorry for date, these were taken with the wifes Canon G15 and she likes to have date on her pictures.

Disable the date, take the shots, enable the date, happy wife. :)
 
Foosball? We call this "ice hockey" where I come from. More accurately, "dome hockey." ;)

Sorry for date, these were taken with the wifes Canon G15 and she likes to have date on her pictures.

Disable the date, take the shots, enable the date, happy wife. :)
Right Hockey Oooooppppssss
I thought the machine itself is calls Foosball so how about Hockey Foosball ?

What ever the name is I took the moment to shoot the machine and yes I agree but I forgot about the silly date thing, I rarely use this camera even though I really like it.
 
I kinda like the shots. Nothing over-the-top spectacular, but they remind me of playing this game in the arcade as a kid and all the fun I had, so that's definitely saying something. :)

On a side note, here's some foosball tables for you: Link :D
 
As a guy in Canada, I hope no one up there hears ya calling it foosball, you might get a Canadian lynch (a stern talking to).

I agree with rafterman, doesn't do too much for me but it is nostalgic. Hadn't thought of table hockey in well over 2 decades, I'm sure.
 
LOL as an immigrant living in Canada I never got the Canadian love to Hockey, I am not saying anything against it simply that I never got it myself.
I worked for a year in a Hockey rink, I worked on the Zamboni flooding the rinks and still didn't get it, my co workers said in time I will grow to love the game but BOY were they wrong, the one thing that turned me off more then anything was the amount of violence on the rink and off the rink once the guys flood their stomach with enough beer.

I went with my wife to a sports bar and the Hockey Table was right there and it just looked like an interesting shot to make, I am glad this reminds you guys something from the past, if a picture wakes something inside of you, something positive then its already worth taking it.

Thanks all for your reply :)
 
Foosball? We call this "ice hockey" where I come from. More accurately, "dome hockey." ;)

Sorry for date, these were taken with the wifes Canon G15 and she likes to have date on her pictures.

Disable the date, take the shots, enable the date, happy wife. :)
Right Hockey Oooooppppssss
I thought the machine itself is calls Foosball so how about Hockey Foosball ?

What ever the name is I took the moment to shoot the machine and yes I agree but I forgot about the silly date thing, I rarely use this camera even though I really like it.

No, this is foosball. :P
File:FAS Foosball table 1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom