Football practice

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pics that I took Monday.....they are of 7th graders practicing.

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0195-2.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

Nice! I love the action in the last picture, just wish his leg wasn't 2 different colors. ;) In the second picture, can you remove the red from the trees? They kind of distract the eye away from the subject. I really love that photo. The composition is awesome! :)

Nice! I love the action in the last picture, just wish his leg wasn't 2 different colors. ;) In the second picture, can you remove the red from the trees? They kind of distract the eye away from the subject. I really love that photo. The composition is awesome! :)

Thanks for your comments! I noticed the red in the trees after I uploaded in photobucket.....I fixed it and resaved. I just didnt upload it again.

I was hired to take end of the year pics for their banquet and the parents. They are only 7th graders, so the 8th graders usually out shine them.....more pics more notice etc. I will be taking game shots on Thursday. Im a little nervous. This is my first time taking these kind of shots.

My high school team had the same 'tiger paws' on the sides of the helmet...wow, that brings back the memories.

My high school team had the same 'tiger paws' on the sides of the helmet...wow, that brings back the memories.

I think every school around here that has a paw, has that very one.....lol!

Who ever makes those stickers...is probably making a lot of money on them. :lol:

Thanks for your comments! I noticed the red in the trees after I uploaded in photobucket.....I fixed it and resaved. I just didnt upload it again.

cool, I like #2 a lot and agree with red tree thing, but you obviously fixed it :) great job, I really like these!

I love the colorization on the first two, you did an excellent job. Are you creating a new layer, desaturating, and then erasing...or is there an easier way?
You did a great job catching all of the action and capturing the vibrant colors. I don't feel like I can ever get my colors that bright. Did you adjust the color at all or was that straight from the camera?

Number six and seven are awesome action shots. Well done on those - numbers one and two look great with the selective desaturation on them.

The last batch make the sport look very painful - but great action captures all the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back