S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2008 #1 , Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2008 #2 Looks very yellowish. If this was your intent, then it worked. If not, I'd check your white balance to ensure its ok. I like the action in the shot, gives a nice sense of what is about to happen. I'd love to see a closer zoom of the blonde girl on the right, she has a great facial expression.
Looks very yellowish. If this was your intent, then it worked. If not, I'd check your white balance to ensure its ok. I like the action in the shot, gives a nice sense of what is about to happen. I'd love to see a closer zoom of the blonde girl on the right, she has a great facial expression.