ljandclare.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4 Photos from today, thank you for looking:

431589473_56i4f-L.jpg

431591736_bk8uX-L.jpg

431682802_R2KNM-L.jpg

431594134_8nAEa-L.jpg

Same here. Also I think Photo 3 is the best of the bunch.
Photo 2 has potential, if it weren't for the shadow in the upper left.

I like what you did with the light and exposure, but all the shots seem a bit awkward, compositionally. I like where you're going with three, but I would work with the angle at which your shooting and try and make the footprints more the focus of the photo.

Thank you for the comments, #3 is definately my favorite and I thought the same about #2's shadow.

I like what you did with the light and exposure, but all the shots seem a bit awkward, compositionally. I like where you're going with three, but I would work with the angle at which your shooting and try and make the footprints more the focus of the photo.

Thank you, I think I see what you mean, in all but #2 there are distractions from the footprints, really appreciate the comment.

LJ

I dunno... The composition on these seems to be a bit off. For example, in number three, you have a couple of rocks and a footprint. The rocks seem to play with my eye for attention and distract me from the footprint. This is particularly true for the rock on the left. Just seems a little jumbled to me. In a shot like this, I want to look at it and immediately know what's going on in the frame and have my attention drawn to the main focus of the shot. Graphical images, such as this one, demand that kind of simplicity to make them successful, IMO.

Not trying to dis' your photo. I think that otherwise, it's very nice and has some mood. Since you live in S.D., it shouldn't be too difficult to reshoot this. If you do decide to do this, I'd love to see you post it here again.

i really like 3 and 4 i think that those are the best two

I actually like number 1 the best, but I would like it if it was a bit farther into the photo, and the color seems a little exagerated to me.

I think 4 is good. In 1, she doesn't look like she's walking-she looks like she standing there holding her foot out.

Most reactions

Back