bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Nov 29, 2006 #1
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2006 #2 I can't really tell which way the footsteps are going. So, it looks like someone either left the party, joined the party, or, my favorite- paced for awhile and then split.
I can't really tell which way the footsteps are going. So, it looks like someone either left the party, joined the party, or, my favorite- paced for awhile and then split.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 In this one I like topic, clarity and light, sharpness and DOF ... but not so much the angle. But that is just my own opinion.
In this one I like topic, clarity and light, sharpness and DOF ... but not so much the angle. But that is just my own opinion.