For all you wedding photographers

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night I was in the pub and, talking to a groom to be, the conversation got round to speeches. I've attended hundreds of weddings and heard thousands of speeches, some funny and some downright awful. Here are two snipets that I found funny. Do you have any more so that we can have a laugh.

1. Today is a very special. I have never known my family to all have a bath on the same day.

2. John and Margret, now that we are family I would like to do two things. Firstly, I would like to call you Mum and Dad. Secondly, I would like to discuss with you my mastercard bill and my inability to make a payment.

www.nicholasjamesphotography.co.uk

Father of the groom's speach: While commenting on a mild mishap that happened during the ceremony, he said "Better luck next time!". LOL! :D

A friend's wedding a few years ago...between a french canadian woman and a lebanese man. This was during the best man's speech, who is also the groom's brother:

...after the standard 'we are happy to be part of the same family...', the best man turns to the bride's parents and says "As per our people's tradition, you can expect to receive the traditional gifts and offerings of 3 goats, 17 camels and 21 virgins".

It was so very unexpected, but hilarious to see the look on their faces.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back