Alex_B
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2006
- Messages
- 14,491
- Reaction score
- 206
- Location
- Europe 67.51°N
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Guess where I have been today (and yesterday) 
And not everyone might recognise that what reads like Carl-ZeiB-Platz actually does mean Carl-Zeiss-Platz! And who really knows that the ß, which looks like a B to so many, really stands for a voiceless (i.e. sharp) s-sound?
You sure? So why don't they reply and say "Oh" and "Ah" and "Awww, you've actually BEEN there? Where they MAKE that good glass!?!?!?!?" Hm? Hm?
Oh, you think THAT is why?
Really?
What am I after, I wonder? I don't even know. Pretty pictures, that's what I'm after ... erm :er: ...
I would not mind having a Carl Zeiss lens... but can you get an adapter to put on a Canon mount?