Picksure TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2004 Messages 1,314 Reaction score 17 Aug 23, 2005 #16 amazing work. you do some wonderful things to the beauty photos you take. i'm just glad you spend so much time here. thanks.
amazing work. you do some wonderful things to the beauty photos you take. i'm just glad you spend so much time here. thanks.
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Aug 23, 2005 #17 Wow........Did I say wow?
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2005 #18 nice shot... as usual I am noticing. I recognized this as a cemetary, but where did the red/yellow light come from? Is it a reflection? or the result of editing in PS?
nice shot... as usual I am noticing. I recognized this as a cemetary, but where did the red/yellow light come from? Is it a reflection? or the result of editing in PS?
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 actually it's my screwed up atempt at saturation shhhhhhh, aprilraven loves it! thanks everyone!!!
TwoHaches TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Lancashire, UK. Aug 23, 2005 #20 In Spain we don't say "wow", we say: "¡Olé Torero!", great picture!!
CHRISTIAN2170 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2005 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Aug 23, 2005 #21 and in Chile we say: "LA RAJA!!!" too cool for this world...dark, infinithe, beauty
CHRISTIAN2170 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2005 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Aug 23, 2005 #22 and another thing.....¿how do you get that illumination of the clouds????
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2005 #23 hey wow thats just plain gorgeous! welldone Jon...and hey april even loves it .. yay
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2005 #24 Very well done on the sky. really got a great tone to it. nicely done.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 24, 2005 #25 Kinda wicket lookin..... but I like wicket lookin stuff. Cool work !
E erniehatt TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2005 Messages 350 Reaction score 8 Location Rothwell Queensland Australia Aug 24, 2005 Banned #26 LaFoto said: Whoa! I am not aprilraven, but, hey, I like this one, too!!! May I? Click to expand... Neither am I, but she does tell me I have lovely legs, (can anybody tell me if she's blind) Jon I like the image to. Ernie
LaFoto said: Whoa! I am not aprilraven, but, hey, I like this one, too!!! May I? Click to expand... Neither am I, but she does tell me I have lovely legs, (can anybody tell me if she's blind) Jon I like the image to. Ernie
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 24, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #27 TwoHaches said: In Spain we don't say "wow", we say: "¡Olé Torero!", great picture!! Click to expand... CHRISTIAN2170 said: and in Chile we say: "LA RAJA!!!" too cool for this world...dark, infinithe, beauty Click to expand... ya'll are cursing at me aren't ya? :lmao:
TwoHaches said: In Spain we don't say "wow", we say: "¡Olé Torero!", great picture!! Click to expand... CHRISTIAN2170 said: and in Chile we say: "LA RAJA!!!" too cool for this world...dark, infinithe, beauty Click to expand... ya'll are cursing at me aren't ya? :lmao:
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Aug 24, 2005 Banned #28 yo...ernie...i am not blind, i know pretty legs when i see them.....yours are in the top 10, cutie pie! btw...i also know great eerie shots and cool ps'ing when i see it....way to go jon.. remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder......(my eyes are a bit weird, i'll give ya that...)
yo...ernie...i am not blind, i know pretty legs when i see them.....yours are in the top 10, cutie pie! btw...i also know great eerie shots and cool ps'ing when i see it....way to go jon.. remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder......(my eyes are a bit weird, i'll give ya that...)