Vautrin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.withoutamapphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

So I'm a little torn about the below shot. On the one hand, it's obviously very candid -- the girl who I was shooting let her guard down and gave a very real smile, and it's great with the snow

On the downside, her eyes are closed.... So I'm a little torn as to whether or not this is a good shot.

Comments / thoughts?

$_DSC5059.jpg

As a candid, I think it's a nice, relaxed shot. Fun for the memory book

Tone her down some so it does not look so flashed...love the background and the snow..... hate the hugh watermark

interesting about the flash -- I actually did that on purpose... Shot was done at 3pm with clouds but still quite bright out... I put an ND filter (I think 4 stop) on the camera and used flash to bring her out and make the background look almost like it was night...

Tone her down some so it does not look so flashed...love the background and the snow..... hate the hugh watermark

:lol: I've gotten so numb towards watermarks, I honestly didn't even see it

interesting about the flash -- I actually did that on purpose... Shot was done at 3pm with clouds but still quite bright out... I put an ND filter (I think 4 stop) on the camera and used flash to bring her out and make the background look almost like it was night...

It worked... I thought it was taken just before dark

Most reactions

Back