What's new

for clarinetJWD and jocose

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
the mosaic tiled ceiling at the Department of Justice Building we discussed a few weeks ago. 3 sec exposure....(the flag ;) )

16262534-O.jpg
 
I know I'm not clarinetJWD or jocose, but I have to say anyway... thats stunning Jon!!!!
 
just awesome. But I'm not sure how you took the picture. I have now been accosted TWICE trying to take pics by federal building...and I'm a F***iing federal employee!!!!!
 
jocose said:
just awesome. But I'm not sure how you took the picture. I have now been accosted TWICE trying to take pics by federal building...and I'm a F***iing federal employee!!!!!

obviously not the right kind :lmao: next hook-up we'll break-in. :mrgreen:
 
This is not here for the first time, is it? You had it up here earlier, right? Or a similar one? I remember we all raved over this (or the similar one) before ... and can't do anything BUT over this (or again) now... THOSE COLOURS! And the crispness!
 
Stunning, Jon Mikal!
 
Very nice...did the flag really stay still for that long? It's ridiculously sharp...anyway, very cool image. I love DC photography.
 
Cesium 911 said:
Very nice...did the flag really stay still for that long? It's ridiculously sharp...anyway, very cool image. I love DC photography.

yes. i watched during the exposure and couldn't believe it wasn't moving.

thanks guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom