LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple of snaps for Daan:

My cousin also got himself two snakes, and he brought them out when we were visiting for Christmas (26+27-Dec). You can see that I am NOT afraid of snakes!

123287562.jpg

123287563.jpg

123287564.jpg

123287568.jpg

My brother took these for me (else I would not have been able to be in them), and I took many more myself. I can show you those, too, if you are interested.

Well, no one seems to be really interested, but I won't let that deter me and so I now send some "portraits" ... of the snake! :D

123353781.jpg

123353787.jpg

123353786.jpg

I took these and the snake is on my cousin's hands.
I'll make another thread on it, too, now ;).

blah... snakes are awful... I don't like them! grrr but I'm proud of you that you got so close to the snake!! :D

thats great corinna. Soon you will have a terrarium with one (or more) of these brilliant animals too eh :)
You got any idea what kind of snake it is, cause it does look really cool.
Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

No prob. When he brought down his snake I HAD TO think of you ... didn't you feel this ringing in your ears on Boxing Day? That was me thinking of you :D.

I would have to ask him what kind of snake this one is. I myself don't know and he never said --- we were just busy holding it and trying to keep it so he would be able to put it back later... as you know it did disappear into the Christmas tree for a moment!

Most reactions

Back