WrenPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2010 #1 Autumn all around me. #1 #2 #3
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2010 #2 I love the first and last shots. The second one is good, just kind of creeps me out haha
Sisco TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2010 #3 The last one is a beauty.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2010 #4 All the three images are top class; and the last one is a masterpiece; one wish remains is that a less broader framing of equal width on all side....
All the three images are top class; and the last one is a masterpiece; one wish remains is that a less broader framing of equal width on all side....
WrenPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all. I understand the boarder thing but . . . I put them there for printing and would have to make another copy of each of these just for posting on this forum and I simply don't have the time.
Thanks all. I understand the boarder thing but . . . I put them there for printing and would have to make another copy of each of these just for posting on this forum and I simply don't have the time.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 8, 2010 #6 OK, no worries; i can understand that so please be continuing this way.... Regards
C Chellie TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2010 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location On a dot Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2010 #7 I really like all 3 images! Beautiful!