For LaFoto! CIJ-Meet

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these for LaFoto on the CIJ-Meet in Luxemburg.
Actually my first sports-photographie :p

Hope there are some you like LaFoto!

tn_IMG_3685_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3698_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3699_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3700_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3709_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3724_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3745_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3746_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3751_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3768_1_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3760_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3704_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3693_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3679_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3666_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3655_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3696_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3642_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3782_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3788_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3784_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3770_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3718_1.jpg

Wow, these are very cool. Unfortunately, Sabine is not in any of them, but you got Christine, all right, and Nikita, and Nikos, and Kira (you probably thought that was Sabine) ... and hey, what a feeling to be seeing the great hall and the pool and to be knowing that you were where my daughter was and swam ... and you did a SUPER job on your first sports pics, what with your being resigned to the spectator's seats high above, so you could not take any pics on the deck or from the deck. Wow, I am sooooooo thrilled now! And you very much also captured the atmosphere of a swim meet. I am really and thoroughly thrilled.

Only that Sabine is not in your pics :cry: but all else is fine! :D

She's not home yet, but she'll be so surprised at finding all her team mates on TPF! She must think "There are spies EVERYWHERE!?"
I guess she was in the changing rooms when you were there, since Kira and also Malte seem to be already changed into normal clothes, they no longer had to swim anything. Dang. That you captured all other five (though not the coach), but not Sabine. :wink:

Thank you!

LaFoto on what pictures are Malte and Kira? I just took some more shots of the people next to the pool but didn't post them all..
If you could tell me what shot they are in I could look in the other ones taken at the same spot, maybe I got Sabine by chance...

They are in Photo 9, Kira is already wearing jeans and pointing and looking up to someone, and Malte is sitting, also already wearing a dark t-shirt and jeans, day-dreaming into space, by the look at things.

Here are the other pictures I took in the same area as the one's with your team... maybe you're lucky ;)

tn_IMG_3752_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3753_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3754_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3755_1.jpg

tn_IMG_3756_1.jpg

Sorry Sabine... I didn't know who I was looking for so I just took a couple of random shots.. hope you like them anyway...
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Luxemburg!

Ha, finally I can also let Sabine appear in "her" thread on the CIJ Swim Meet in Luxemburg, since she came home from her training tonight with a sheet of A4 paper (plain paper) with the printout of a photo that apparently Kira took and printed out for her. Sabine says, Kira took this one. So you all hear it: neither Spako nor I took it. Kira took it. But since Kira would never even think about loading any of her photos up into the internet, what else could I do but scan in the printout and show you, so at last also Sabine can be seen (wearing the official CIJ hat that also Nikita is wearing during the winning ceremony that Spako managed to capture for us, too).

Thank you again for going there!!! You have no idea how thrilled I was with your photos that arrived here sooner than Sabine herself did!!!

SabinebeimCIJ.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back