What's new

For Memorial Day

katy625

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this pic at my friends house...her flag that was flying over her porch....of course it has been heavily PP with textures that i personally painted by hand then loaded onto computer for PS...but i thought it looked fitting for Memorial Day....


flag-1.jpg
 
I like its very nice congrats:thumbup:
 
I would've like to have seen a bit of blue coming through like you did with the red. Otherwise, I like this!
 
Thank u! U r totally right about bringing some of the blue out.
 
I don't like it, not from a photographic point of view. From a veterans point of view. I just think it looks like a flag that neds to be destroyed.

From a photographic view, I like the texture though.
 
I think it is borderline cliche.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom