What's new

For Sale Barely Used Nikon SB 600

jjparson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
190
Reaction score
47
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all -

I am selling my SB 600. It is in great shape, honestly like new condition. I am asking $200 or best offer. I have all original packaging as well as the manual. Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks

Jake


Camera Gear by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
After doing a little research, I came to the conclusion that my price was high. New price is $200.

Jake
 
This item is sold. Thanks for all the interest!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom