For Sale: Brand New Canon 24-105mm IS L F/4 F/4.0 $700 OBO

NewYorkGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new Canon 24-105mm L IS F/4 USM that came with my 6D. I already have one from my 5D II, so this one goes for sale.
Currently sells for $868.95 new on Amazon. Asking $750, or OBO. Pickup from the NY area, or USPS money order before shipping.

Please contact me for the pictures of actual items. I offer on site inspection and local pick up.

Thanks! $IMG_2528.JPG$IMG_2533.JPG$IMG_2532.JPG

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Could you possibly post a picture of the lens with a piece of paper stating your username so we know it's legit, if so, I would be interested in talking with you..

So how about that picture? You're brand new here and you have multiple sales threads, and no other participation anywhere on the forum. You've got to provide some credibility or else people (myself included) will conclude you're just the next scammer to walk in the door.

So how about that picture? You're brand new here and you have multiple sales threads, and no other participation anywhere on the forum. You've got to provide some credibility or else people (myself included) will conclude you're just the next scammer to walk in the door.

Is my price too good to be true? How do I post pictures? I have also listed the items on New York Craigslist, and I offer on site inspection and pick up. Thanks!

Im in CT, could I pick this up?

Is my price too good to be true? How do I post pictures? I have also listed the items on New York Craigslist, and I offer on site inspection and pick up. Thanks!

I find it extremely difficult to believe that you don't know how to post a picture. In the posting window, click the picture button located to the right of the text formatting commands above and then upload you picture.

And yes, given the other details, your price was suspiciously good until you edited it last night. Unless you submit a picture of the lens with the current date written on a piece of paper, or some similar method of proving you possess the actual product you're selling, there's no reason to believe a word you type.

It's not a personal attack at all, but you have to understand how many scum-of-the-earth types come in here every week trying to scam people. Your behavior so far is totally consistent with theirs.

where are you located in the city?

I find it extremely difficult to believe that you don't know how to post a picture. In the posting window, click the picture button located to the right of the text formatting commands above and then upload you picture.

And yes, given the other details, your price was suspiciously good until you edited it last night. Unless you submit a picture of the lens with the current date written on a piece of paper, or some similar method of proving you possess the actual product you're selling, there's no reason to believe a word you type.

It's not a personal attack at all, but you have to understand how many scum-of-the-earth types come in here every week trying to scam people. Your behavior so far is totally consistent with theirs.

That was easy! See pictures.

is the 40 included?

I think we have a scammer here

I think we have a scammer here

Why? Because he hasn't been back on the forum today? That makes little to no sense. Unless there's something I'm missing.

I'm just upset he hasn't answered because I'm buying gear and I would buy this.

If I were selling something I'd check this section several times a day to see if anyone posted, that's me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back