What's new

For Sale: Brand New Canon 24-105mm IS L F/4 F/4.0 $700 OBO

I'm just upset he hasn't answered because I'm buying gear and I would buy this.

If I were selling something I'd check this section several times a day to see if anyone posted, that's me.

People have lives different than yours. Learn to deal before making accusations.
 
Maybe he sold it. That would certainly be enough for him to not come back to the thread right away. He said he had it on craigslist and it's not like he is a active member of TPF.
 
Could be, but follow up. Lets not high jack this thread. Keep it relevant to the sale. If you want to say something then tell me directly in pm
 
?????? OP are you there?
 
Sold 6D, 24-105mm, 40mm STM. Still have 70-300mm IS. Anyone?
 
Ah, I would have bought the 24-105. Thanks though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom