What's new

For Sale Canon 85mm f/1.8

abhoyt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Lancaster County, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great condition! Fantastic lens! I've had it for about a year and a half. $275 + $10 shipping. Paypal only please. Picture available.

My ebay name is atravolta 100% feedback!
 
Last edited:
I have one of these in Nikon. I love this focal length.
 
If I didn't already have this lens, I would buy this one.

On a full frame body, this thing is magic...
 
I sent you a PM. Any chance its still available?
 
Ill buy if it's still available!
 
I have an nikon 85mm 1.8G ill sell for 350 shipped. :) give me PM if interested.
 
I have an nikon 85mm 1.8G ill sell for 350 shipped. :) give me PM if interested.

Cool story, too bad it's useless to a Canon shooter... Which is what this thread is for. Start a thread yourself if you want to sell it.
 
Cool story, too bad it's useless to a Canon shooter... Which is what this thread is for. Start a thread yourself if you want to sell it.

*Cough* hate, hate, hate *cough*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom