What's new

FOR SALE: Loads of Camera Equipment

snaps71

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Firstly apologies for the vague title but I'm selling my late father's camera equipment and have really no idea about cameras. He was a semi-professional camera user. Most of everything shown looks in mint condition. I want to sell everything as a bulk job lot. Will consider any reasonable offers. If you are interested send me an e-mail to ogi71@yahoo.it. Buyer really must collect because there's so much. I'm in Kent, UK.

$Camera (1).webp$Camera (9).webp$Camera (8).webp$Camera (7).webp$Camera (6).webp$Camera (5).webp$Camera (4).webp$Camera (3).webp$Camera (2).webp$Camera (10).webp
 
I'm interested in picture 3, 4, and 5. Will you consider selling just those items to me, rather than the whole lot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom