What's new

For Sale: Nikkor AI-S F2.8 20mm $300

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
Selling my Nikon AI-S F2.8 20mm.
Manual Focus
I bought this just a few months ago to replace an older one that I have. I am trying to get an AF wide angle lens and want to sell this first.
Optics is like new, no visible dings or scratches on the outside either. Includes front and rear cap as well as a Nikon pouch.

Asking for $300, shipping will be extra as you will decide how it will be shipped or if you want it insured.

Here are the pics:

Untitled-2-3.jpg


Untitled1_1.jpg



Sample Pics (All shots were hand held):

1/160 sec at F8
sample1_1.jpg


At 100%
sample1.jpg




1/60 at F8
Untitled-2_1.jpg


At 100%
sample2.jpg





At F8
sample3.jpg



At F2.8
sample4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom