What's new

For Sale Nikon D200 body

starlasims

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Floydada, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling a Nikon D200 body that is in very good condition. It will come with a card charger & any batteries I have. I am asking $250 plus shipping
Thanks,
Starla
 
I will check shutter count tomorrow when I get back home & get some pics up. It is mid range on its shutter count & it is good condition. Never dropped. I got it from a lady who used it as a backup & I have always used it as a backup
 
I do but I can not figure out how to upload them here. If you want I can email them to you? The shutter count is 36,577
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom