What's new

For Sale: Nikon D300s | $1200

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EDIT: Decided to keep it, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Decided to keep it after shooting it again yesterday, so instead of the D7000 replacing the D300s it's become 'in addition to'. Will have to find another way to fund the Nikon 70-200 VRII I guess.
 
Last edited:
Good thing that you can keep both of them. Lol. I just cant.
 
Yeah, I like it a lot and it's suited me well over the last year so it's really hard to part with especially since the D7000 doesn't fit all the holes left by not having it. On paper it sounds like the D7000 kicks the D300s' behind, but in my experience I can't say it does.
 
True. Although I haven't touched my incoming D7000 yet, I really like my D300s and that's enough. The D7000 is now for sale. LOL.
 
I had no luck selling the D300s when it was brand new just because of the D7000. Now's the time to put it on sale. Haha.

Hope you can go without foods for a while sell some of your clothes to get the 70-200. :)
 
Oh I see, it's the D300s you're keeping!

And yeah, I'll be trying to penny pinch for a while - might pick up an 80-200 to hold me over if I can find a good deal on one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom