TedFuji45
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- MAssachusetts
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have been selling on Ebay since Oct of 1999. I bought my Fuji MX 1200 back then AND am still using it ! I have 2 of them. They like screwing up constantly errors like NO card , when there is one installed . Other things like just shutting off when it still has battery power ! I keep on getting around these problems by shutting the camera on and off, pulling the card in and out , reformatting the card. ALL of this is getting old !
I bought a newer Fuji camera an AX 250. But the MACRO quality just isn't there. My camera on my phone doesn't do a good job either ! Ya, it's just a Samsung A13 5 G . I just bough and returning a Macro lens for it same problem the MX does a much better job !
I have bought MX's on Ebay. They have the same problem mine does. People say they tested them, that means it just turns on, never seen a picture on the camera ! Then they say NO returns !
So the question IS ... did Fuji continue the quality MACRO capabilities in a newer camera ? Or is there another brand out there without spemding big money ? THANKS ! Picture below !
I bought a newer Fuji camera an AX 250. But the MACRO quality just isn't there. My camera on my phone doesn't do a good job either ! Ya, it's just a Samsung A13 5 G . I just bough and returning a Macro lens for it same problem the MX does a much better job !
I have bought MX's on Ebay. They have the same problem mine does. People say they tested them, that means it just turns on, never seen a picture on the camera ! Then they say NO returns !
So the question IS ... did Fuji continue the quality MACRO capabilities in a newer camera ? Or is there another brand out there without spemding big money ? THANKS ! Picture below !