What's new

for sale, Nikon D7000 body only

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The camera was bought brand new in July and has very light use never been abused or droped. Exif says it has 1000 shutter count on it. I have the box with everythig in it never used strap or cables, only used battery charger and battery. I have the after market eye hood but I do have the orginal. 750 shipped, obo.
$D4DA3D9B-E569-4F3D-BFB4-5C11CF1640D2-1009-00000145635F31F4.webp

$69B982BC-1536-4CFD-8058-5099CA2B4E75-1009-000001455C1D94EB.webp

$62C8865A-CF9B-4E58-9930-6AA1F882A482-1009-0000014558CC93BF.webp

$A805421E-C9AE-4D3A-88CE-187431580124-1009-0000014553FB0CB3.webp

$3A343F75-CCE1-43FA-8786-95E161165A84-1009-000001455003CF46.webp

$CB03D1EB-CB4B-4616-A171-BB203F998C31-1009-00000145467246AE.webp
 
lowest I'll go is 650 plus 20 shipped unless it is gifted paypal, then I'll do it for 650 shipped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom