for sale Nikon d90, 12,900 shutter

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought this camera from Harold's photo 2 years ago but I want to step up to fx. Camera is in very good condition, works flawlessly, it will come with MbD80and nikon remote shutter original box and manuals. Not sure if all of the software is there. It will come with battery and av cable. If you have any questions please ask. 650 shipped
$DSC_0098-1.jpg
$DSC_0104-1.jpg
$DSCN7479.jpg
$DSCN7480.jpg
$DSCN7482.jpg
$DSCN7483.jpg
$DSCN7484.jpg
$DSCN7485.jpg
$DSCN7486.jpg

Why so high? Just watched an ebay end at 416.00 15k actuations.

I like watching ebay auctions...I'm weird that way. lol

That's cool, this isn't ebay. I've seen what d90's have been going for on here without the grip. Around 500 without grip so I was asking 650 shipped. Of course there is room to haggle but I'm not giving it away either.

lol.

I know it's not ebay, but ebay is a good reference for market value. The last two that have sold here, legitimately...were under 4K actuations and sold for 500.

The grip is cool, but not sure its worth the 150 extra.

Personally, I'm cheap and poor. So I'm looking for a D90 for 400. Mostly because that's all I have to spend. So I'm probly out of your "haggle" range, otherwise I'd haggle with ya. ;-)

I find ebay less and less of a consistent market reference. amazon seems to be better. too much stuff on ebay from overseas, and I wont order anything from outside the US or Canada. (just a personal preference) not saying people shouldn't, just that I do not. I don't like when people try to beat me up on the price of something im selling quoting stuff on ebay shipped out of china. I would rather they just bought whatever it was from china and not bother me with it. The used market is a touchy subject though, everyone wants to feel like they got the best deal, and every seller wants to get the most from whatever they are selling. Amazon and Craigslist in my area are generally what I use to price stuff out for buying or selling used. If someone wants to get it cheaper on ebay, or drive 5 hours for a cheaper craigslist deal, they are more than welcome to. =)

400 is way to low, for that amount of money I would ship my camera to my brother that wants a dslr and doesn't have one.

yeah, on ebay I never even look at stuff outside of the U.S.

Craigslist where I am sucks, too small of an area. I missed a great deal for 450 though, was about a 2 hour drive, certainly worth it.

bodies on Keh are going for around 600 without the grips, granted the may be more "reputable" not a bad deal, i was considering selling mine gripped with a 50mm for 650, but I'm still trying to save money before i sell it off. Good luck!

I never said it was a bad deal, just too much for me as I'm poor, and more than I've seen with lesser actuations on here as well as other places.

You can't really count stores, like adorama and b&h, think about it, they have to make a profit. I have no doubt they only paid 400 ish. That's all my boss gives on trade ins of the like as well. Stores have to make profits...individuals need to move it to buy better things. That's all.

It's a nice camera with a low count, and he can easily get 500 for it, and maybe the grip for 150.

Wasn't trying to make it out like he's pricing it too high, just too high for me. :-(

I'll find one for 400-450 or just wait till I can gather up another 100 bucks. lol.

See. If I had 535. I'd buy that right now. IMO, that is a very fair price. Not that my opinion is all that important. lol.

I literally only have 400 to spend, not trying to be a total cheapass. lol. :)

anyone wanna loan me 135? lolol

Lol, if I had one to loan, I'd be using it. Only thing we got in shop is a D200. Sold a used D5000 today on the way out.

If you were not interested in moving it quick, I'd say hold it for me till next payday, lol....you'll sell it fast at that price.

Looks like my D300s won't be a reality till Oct Nov timeframe, so I'm gonna get a D90 for now, then when I get the 300s i'll sell my 3100 and keep the d90 as my second camera.

anyway, sorry to make useless chatter in your sale thread.... :)

Redwing24 said:
So I'll be fair, body with grip 535.

Good deal. I paid $700 for my d90 from adorama as a refurb and had to buy the grip separately. Good luck. Around my way they are still 500-700 without a grip.

Most reactions

Back