What's new

for sale Nikon d90, 12,900 shutter

It's a fantastic deal. So everyone stay out of this thread until I find 135 bucks. lol.
 
Ernicus said:
It's a fantastic deal. So everyone stay out of this thread until I find 135 bucks. lol.

Hahaha I should buy it as a second one. Tick tockkkkkk.


PayPal? Lol
 
I'm going to try to borrow some tomorrow. I could also sell my tab I never use. I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab II. I just play angry birds and use it as an alarm clock. lol.

I wanna keep my 3100 as a backup camera otherwise I'd def sell it to use for the upgrade.
 
Have any printing needs? I can throw in some prints maybe...or maybe a nice big canvas print? Money saved it money earned right? lol
 
Could you let it go for 500 shipped?
 
Last edited:
No, thank you. You're a good man for working with me. This is really going to help me out tremendously.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom