What's new

For Sale: Nikon D90 + Lenses

boomer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
55
Location
Peoria, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Making some upgrades and will be selling some of my equipment!

Items for sale:
SOLD

Everything is a great condition. I have all the original boxes and paper work. The MB-D80 have very little use. Let me know if you want some new picture of anything :)


My Nikon Equipment by nikonboomer, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Right around 19K.
 
I am interested in the 70-300 but I live in Canada ugh... shipping and duty is not worth it :(

Good luck with the sale.
 
PM sent earlier today also on 70-300 VR. Per my pm, i'll take it for $350 if still available.

Thanks!
 
I actually sold the 70-300 locally today :( Sorry.

D90 and grip are still available.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom