What's new

For Sale: ReallyRightStuff L-Bracket for Nikon D300

KenL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD

This ReallyRightStuff L-Bracket for Nikon D300 (BD300-L) is in perfect condition.

Price: $100.00

NOTE: This bracket will be available for sale when I have purchased a Nikon D700, D700s or D900 which should be in the next month or two when Nikon announces/releases the new product. If not I will be getting a D700 in any event.

I will accept PayPal, cash, money order or check. I will ship insured when payment is confirmed (check cleared).

NikonD300LBracket.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom