What's new

[For Sale]Sigma 135-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG for Sony

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
624
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have for sale on ebay my Sigma 135-400mm f/4.5-5.6 for the Sony Alpha mount or Minolta. Its a great lens but I'm trying to sell it so I can get some wide angle lenses and some primes for my studio. I have owned it for less than a year and its in Mint Condition.

Please Bid on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=280213191401&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

3327_1.JPG
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1 day left on the auction!!! Hurry
 
1 Hr left
 
2 min!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom