S sdettloff TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2007 #1 Used with my Digital Rebel only 5-7 times. Great condition. I'll pay shipping anywhere in the U.S. I'd like $70
Used with my Digital Rebel only 5-7 times. Great condition. I'll pay shipping anywhere in the U.S. I'd like $70
JDS TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 592 Reaction score 0 Location Oakdale, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #2 What's its aperture size?
T Txaggie08 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #3 4-5.6 I think, but not sure. I might be interested if I can get some cash together quickly....
ZyxKor TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 1 Location Pgh, Pa & Histon, Cambs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #4 PM sent.
S sdettloff TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 JDS said: What's its aperture size? Click to expand... 4-5.6
J J Crew TPF Noob! Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2007 #6 Did you get my PM? I'm interested in purchasing.