What's new

For Sale: Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro Nikon mount

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling a Tokina 100mm 2.8 Macro lens for Nikon. It comes with the original box, the lens is in great condition, not a scratch on it. I'm looking to get $415 shipped for this lens. I'm open to offers as well. If any questions please feel free to ask.

_SDP0473.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great lens! Good price, too! :)
 
Bump for a nice lens.

6816054241_d5d9648026_z.jpg
 
Hi, do you still have your lens available for sale? If so I'd like to buy it. Please let me know. Thanks, Alan




I'm selling a Tokina 100mm 2.8 Macro lens for Nikon. It comes with the original box, the lens is in great condition, not a scratch on it. I'm looking to get $415 shipped for this lens. I'm open to offers as well. If any questions please feel free to ask.

_SDP0473.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom